OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

What new product have you fond this year that you like or love?

Started by WV Flopper, June 04, 2022, 07:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wchadw

Quote from: JohnSouth22 on June 05, 2022, 03:32:45 PM
Waterproof socks hands down. As someone that hunts in tennis shoes unless in the mountains, it's an absolute game changer
Don't your feet get super sweaty??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WV Flopper

Water proof socks could be handy.

I took would like to know, do they make your feet sweat? Are they comfortable, soft and supple?

Cowboy

I used a Hybridlight flash light this season and really liked it. It will charge off a phone charger or solar charge.  What I liked about it is the ability to charge your cellphone off the unit. Had to charge my phone that way several times in the woods this year. I believe someone here on the forum turned me on to this light last year possibly? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

maddog3355

It's not new but worth mentioning is a good turkey lounger chair with a gun sling attached to it and a dog collar to hold it together, I got the idea from someone on here and been using one 6 or 7 years now and the older I get the more I enjoy a good comfortable sitting spot. I'm not covering the ground a lot of you all cover so the weight might not be for everyone. Next purchase is a sight on my gun!!!

Tail Feathers

I like the idea of waterproof socks.  I'll be checking that out.
Cowboy's post reminded of the cell phone charger I got for Christmas.  This thing works good, got me several phone charges on a week in the woods.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YPY31FL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It works as advertised.  That and a plug in truck quick charger my wife bought kept me well charged for a full week in the woods with no electricity.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Cowboy

Quote from: Tail Feathers on June 07, 2022, 10:27:31 PM
I like the idea of waterproof socks.  I'll be checking that out.
Cowboy's post reminded of the cell phone charger I got for Christmas.  This thing works good, got me several phone charges on a week in the woods.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YPY31FL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It works as advertised.  That and a plug in truck quick charger my wife bought kept me well charged for a full week in the woods with no electricity.
Goin to check into getting me this power pack charger.  Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Roost 1

Paracord turkey tote is one of the best things I've bought in many years.

Ctate94

:welcomeOG:
Quote from: Roost 1 on June 10, 2022, 11:16:29 PM

Where did you order yours?

captpete

Quote from: Ctate94 on June 11, 2022, 08:44:29 AM

I don't know where he got his, but there are couple of people that sell them here on Old Gobbler in the classified section.

Roost 1

Quote from: Ctate94 on June 11, 2022, 08:44:29 AM

Snapper, Capt Hooks, and several others on here make them.  I'm sure they all are good.

Number17

A wingbone yelper from Tony Ezolt.
It sounds so good and it's just a pleasure to use.
#Gun
#Shells
#couple calls

Tom007

Quote from: Number17 on June 13, 2022, 08:14:20 AM
A wingbone yelper from Tony Ezolt.
It sounds so good and it's just a pleasure to use.

Yup, he makes a real beauty..........
"Solo hunter"

Dtrkyman

I tried those sealskinz socks 20 years ago, not a fan.  I cut holes in them so they drain and use them with my wading boots for wet wading in the summer.

Goretex trail runners are nice, I wore Salamon speed cross most of this turkey season.

Conch

Started totin an H and S Strut knee pad for resting my shotgun on. Game changer sure 'nuff. Lot of Gobblers I target will come in silent scanning for any little thing out of place or any un natural movement. Helps me stay still and "on the gun" for long periods of time.