OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Pup~~~~~~~~PIX

Started by gatrapper, June 12, 2011, 05:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4nwtf

I love labs.  Here's mine-she's retired
Mollie
Sophie-mollie's mom, lost her 5 yrs ago
gabby our other baby

doepee

Nothing like a new pup... he sure is a good lookin little guy... I am sure you two will have a good future together... them lab pups sure like to chew!!!   :you_rock:

GSLAM95

Yellow lab pups are some of the cutest little scutters there are!  Good luck with him and hope he makes many many retrieves and memories for you.

Here is a picture of a litter we raised a couple of years back.

Here is a picture of their daddy in action last season

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Iowaturkey

longspur

hope it turns out good for you :anim_25:

gatrapper

Appreciate it.  Right now he is a little butterball.  He'll follow you all over and enjoys the duck wing.

Got to really start socializing him a lot right now.  Last lab was very protective/aggresive and nervous around other folks. 
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

Basser69

Cute little critter! I love labs. Here is a pic of mine

Rio Fan

Good looking pup!  I have two, seven month old lab pups and they like to chew on everything, including the siding on our house, hoses, decoy bags, decoys, just to name a few.  So be prepared.

gatrapper

He likes to chew, but he has seemed to figure out what he can chew on without getting scolded.  The family got him a small yellow stuffed duck that he carries around which seems to keep him out of trouble. 

mnturkey

Good Looking pup, keep your shoes away from him and you will be fine (wifes shoes also, that got me in trouble)
Mine is 13 and still going.
SEMPER FI

gatrapper

Here are some recent pictures of the little butterball "Flint."

selinoid44

Definetly the book "Water Dog" by Richard a. Wolters. It will enhance your training and make you a great dog. My lab had to be put down a month and a half ago, he was an awesome dog. I trained him from that book. His first toy was a wire brush, it teaches them to not bite down to hard on the birds. He would even retrieve glass bottles. Thats a hard one for most dogs. Enjoy your new friend.

'Flush Draw' Calls
Charlie Louthain
574-527-9785

Roostem33

Great looking pup, I know you will have many great times with him!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

gatrapper

Reloader