OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Low Profile Base for Remington 870 Fieldmaster

Started by Trkmaster88, May 02, 2022, 09:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trkmaster88

Just picked up a new synthetic 20ga 21" 870 Fieldmaster to do a turkey gun build on. The receiver came drilled & tapped with three holes. Are there any low profile bases available? I don't want to use a rail.

USMC0331

Sumtoy

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Trkmaster88

I will reach out to Sumtoy to see if they make them for the factory holes. The spacing is unusually far apart. Anyone add a mount that utilizes the factory holes?

USMC0331

If you can't find a receiver mount you like a Meadow creek rib mount works great .

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

SumToy

Quote from: Trkmaster88 on May 02, 2022, 01:41:47 PM
I will reach out to Sumtoy to see if they make them for the factory holes. The spacing is unusually far apart. Anyone add a mount that utilizes the factory holes?

We make base for most the common Red Dot sights.   They fit the back two factory holes.    Now we have the combo of the Burris FF3 and mount also.   
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA