OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Critter Getter

Started by ncmountainfella, June 11, 2011, 09:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncmountainfella

Does anybody have a a Critter Getter owl call? I heard one at a convention 9 years ago, and it was sweet!!! I think it was called the 3.5 mag owl hooter. It had a shotgun shell brass on it. Kick myself for not getting one!!!!

savduck

Yep, love it. Stays on my lanyard. Been looking for another one for several years.
Georgia Boy

ncmountainfella

hey savduck, I think I found a number for the callmaker. I'll let you know if it pans out. Awesome you have one, awesome!

savduck

Quote from: ncmountainfella on June 11, 2011, 08:13:31 PM
hey savduck, I think I found a number for the callmaker. I'll let you know if it pans out. Awesome you have one, awesome!

HERE YA GO. CLICK ON PIC

Georgia Boy

drenalinld

Sounds awesome!! Where do I get one.

ncmountainfella

Hey savduk, Thanks so much for posting that! That's the call, man I should have gotten one. That sounded incredible! I will call the number I found on Monday and see if its the same Critter Getter call company and get details about purchasing these. Thanks again bro!

savduck

It should be

Craig Schultz of  Reynolds Station, Kentucky.
Georgia Boy

Tnturkey71

Awesome sounding Owl Hooter, and you are a FINE caller too!!!  How much do they go for?

savduck

Thanks. Not sure, picked mine up as a show special about 10 years ago. It was 15 or 20 bucks. The owner had retired. I heard rumor there may be a come back. Give him a call.
Georgia Boy

ncmountainfella

Sorry boys the number that I posted is no longer in service, anyone else want to do some detective work?

savduck

411 his name. Maybe you will get lucky.

Covehunter has one riding around in his glove box that belongs to his buddy Poncho, looked brand new and unused to me. told me its been in there for a few years. He may let it go for the right price.

Georgia Boy

WKYHNTR

If anyone contacts him or finds some of his calls let me know. I live within 40 miles from Reynolds Station
-Let him go so he can grow.