OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Big, Big thanks to BurrisOptics!

Started by chatterbox, February 29, 2012, 05:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

Well guys, I recieved the sight that BurrisOptics loaned me to get me through turkey season when I was having problems with my EOTech.
This is one AWSOME sight! Even though my EOTech was found to be fine, I am going with the FFII that Mart lent me. It sits so much lower, has a better FOV than the EOTech, and is much, much lighter.
I'm not knocking the EOTechs because they are fine sights, I just think this FF works better for me.
I know that when the FFIII in 3 MOA comes out it WILL be going on this gun. The EOTech is gonna be sold.
Thanks again Mart. It's one rediculously COOL sight! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Let me know what you guys think!

BurrisOptics

I think I want that gun, thats what I think.    ;D

You're welcome.  I'm glad I could help. 

bird

Martin you are alright buddy and a total class act. We are very fortunate to have you and your company on this site. Oh yeah.... You don't want that gun of Mikes..... It's a Mossberg!   :TooFunny:

chatterbox

Quote from: bird on February 29, 2012, 07:12:43 PM
Martin you are alright buddy and a total class act. We are very fortunate to have you and your company on this site. Oh yeah.... You don't want that gun of Mikes..... It's a Mossberg!   :TooFunny:
Hey Al, CASH told me you LOVED Mossbergs! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

bird

Quote from: chatterbox on February 29, 2012, 07:15:02 PM

And you listen to that knucklehead?  :funnyturkey:

bowhunter32

right on!!! just put one on my wifes 870....they are awesome sights....couldnt believe how small it is..never seen a company help its customers like b :you_rock: :z-guntootsmiley:urris does...you rock burris optics

chatterbox

Quote from: bird on February 29, 2012, 07:16:41 PM

Yes. Especially when he tells me how much you LOVE our Mossbergs! ;D

CASH

Al is still in the closet.  He likes Mossy's, he just won't admit it.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

BurrisOptics

I started to laugh and then realized I'm also using a Mossberg.   :-\

bird

Quote from: BurrisOptics on March 01, 2012, 10:51:09 AM
I started to laugh and then realized I'm also using a Mossberg.   :-\

No kidding..... Bob, Mike and Martin.... The Three ____!
  :TooFunny:

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

chatterbox

chatterbox

Quote from: CASH on March 01, 2012, 10:49:35 AM

Al is still in the closet.  He likes Mossy's, he just won't admit it.
So, Al likes "rainbow" shotguns? I hear they work pretty good onn those funny gobblers....... ;D

BOFF

Great looking turkey gun!!

Your ready to roll some heads now Mike!!!

Hats off to Burris Optics as well!!!   :icon_thumright:

God Bless,
David B.