OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tennessee

Started by tap.emtp, March 28, 2022, 07:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tap.emtp

So I attend a woodturners club. We meet once a month and have refreshments and a demo, with a challenge to turn whatever the demo is for the next meeting. We also do a show and tell about something we've worked on that month. We occasionally meet on a Saturday morning to do hands on training. I have an idea for a game call club of the same thing. We do demos on how to make certain calls with a challenge to make the demo call for show and tell at the next meeting. I do mostly pot and peg calls, with a few buck grunts and wing bones. I would be glad to do a demo on pot calls, though I'm no expert and have never done a demo. This way we could all learn different skills and perhaps start making different type calls.  I would love to host a club meeting at my home. I have a 1200 sqft garage with my shop in one end, so plenty of room. I am located in crossville tn which is almost halfway between Knoxville and Nashville and mid state on I-40. If anyone is interested please respond here or pm me. Thanks