turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Static cling stickers for pot calls??

Started by Houndstooth Game Calls, June 07, 2011, 10:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Houndstooth Game Calls

Has anyone used static cling stickers for there pot calls on back side of the scratching surface? Any problems doing this? I think cody does this? Have any of you experienced sound differences attaching these type stickers to the back side of the striking surface!--Lyle

Houndstooth Game Calls

Well looks like I am just gonna have to try it. ;D

TarheelTurk

Seems like it should work. Shoot give it a try & let me know how it does>>>sounds interesting
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

dreis3

I've done it on the back of a crystal call for my sisters college track coach with their school logo on it, with a small corner etched, it didn't effect the sound of the call at all. I'll post a pic later, it came out real nice!
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

dreis3

D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

Houndstooth Game Calls

Thats sweet looking sticker and great looking call!

Houndstooth Game Calls

Ok I have found a place here in town to have the stickers made either static cling or faced adhesive sticker that work like the static cling but have some sticky on the back decisions decisions!

TarheelTurk

Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

Houndstooth Game Calls

No doubt it looks good I have a cody call in my office that has a sticker pretty sure its a static cling think I will fire up the heat gun and see if its sticky or the old static cling I have had it for years so if its the cling its no doubt its a durable way for sure!