OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

!!!Sold!!!

Started by Shoebuck, February 18, 2022, 07:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoebuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoebuck

I guess I should have given some background on the trumpets I have for sale. I have been building trumpets for some time now and I decided to put a few up for sale, thx for your interest, David Shoemaker

quackaddict

Those mesquites are really nice looking!

Hat tip to the OP, I bought the curly maple he listed this past week and it's pretty top notch. Very quick shipping and communication as well.

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

aclawrence

Nice looking trumpets.

Mathews.1

These are really nice trumpets. If your wanting to learn how to play one this would be a very good trumpet to buy.

wolfman

aclawrence

My serious need to build up my gas money jar for this spring is the only thing keeping me from snatching that Osage trumpet.

Shoebuck

She is a player and I have a couple more in Osage ready to go,  No need to have gas  if you dont have a trumpet!!

lacire

David are your MP push in or screw in and what is the calls overall length?
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Shoebuck

Mp is glued in , I can build one to push in,  PM sent

aclawrence

Quote from: Shoebuck on February 19, 2022, 10:13:22 AM
She is a player and I have a couple more in Osage ready to go,  No need to have gas  if you dont have a trumpet!!
I agree lol. Unfortunately I just spent all my extra money on a trumpet !

lacire

Quote from: Shoebuck on February 19, 2022, 10:56:40 AM
Mp is glued in , I can build one to push in,  PM sent

Thank you for the reply, they're nice looking.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

gobblers roost

Dave is a great guy/ builder u won't be disappointed try to find a better trumpet at that price not happening.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Shoebuck

Thx for the kind words, I am trying to build a good call and treating people right.