turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Almost there .....

Started by Old Gobbler, February 05, 2022, 03:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossberg90MN

Nice! Van looks great! Love the color. Cool to see I'm not the only one that likes tinkering with classics in my spare time. Best part is I can hear Turkey podcasts while I work in the garage!

Not a VW of course... 65 Chevy Bel Air my current project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boykin Hollow

I am about done restoring my 80 series toyota land cruiser. 

Tom007

Looks real nice Shannon, great job...
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Looks AMAZING !!!!   Well done !!!

Have you decided where you're gonna paint the Peace Sign on it, yet ??     :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

Quote from: Mossberg90MN on February 06, 2022, 04:33:53 AM
Nice! Van looks great! Love the color. Cool to see I'm not the only one that likes tinkering with classics in my spare time. Best part is I can hear Turkey podcasts while I work in the garage!

Great project ya got goin' on there !!!

But (wink, wink, nod, nod) you need a wider set of valve covers between the fenders of a Bel Air.   :you_rock:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

It just struck me, Shannon, that I had taken and kept this pic.  It's from this past summer and it's a frame pulled from a video.  So apologies for the photo quality.  But I'm glad this isn't the direction you took..............   :toothy12:

PA elitist since 1979

Mossberg90MN

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 06, 2022, 08:29:15 AM
Quote from: Mossberg90MN on February 06, 2022, 04:33:53 AM

Great project ya got goin' on there !!!

But (wink, wink, nod, nod) you need a wider set of valve covers between the fenders of a Bel Air.   :you_rock:
Agreed! But we're  gonna rock the 327 till she goes though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oljamo

Mobile turkey camp right there man ! Looks great, if I see you around have to stop n say hey !
Osceola headhunter

tomstopper

Nice

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Twowithone

66 VW awesome I drove around in those in the day.
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

wbyman

"Control your destiny, or someone else will"

dayna105

Worked on a few of them in my younger days. Had a 67 bug that I chopped and built a 88cc engine for. Heads from a square back and dual crabs. Nice job on the restore Shannon.

mspaci

Awesome a buddy had one in that color. Great memories

FullChoke

Quotelol ... But I'll say this, finding the exact working original dash clock is a miracle
Haha. I was always very suspicious of any vehicle that had a functioning clock. Just so the radio works.

Cheers  ;D

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.