thuber

Quote from: Bedge7767 on February 02, 2022, 07:27:31 PM
Pictures Fulkerson on the left

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thanks Brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strutnrut

spurs2bgobblin

"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

Sir-diealot

Okay, was just coming to post them for you, thanks Thuber
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

spurs2bgobblin

Also a bump on that Hudson box, got that same lid on a teak box from him and it's a sweet player. Bet that maple has a nice higher front and a killer rollover to some raspy back end.

"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

thuber

k4brannon

strutnrut

That is a great deal. I get quite a bit more than that now a days. As with most call makers warranty confers to new owner.

thuber

Quote from: strutnrut on February 05, 2022, 10:35:15 PM
That is a great deal. I get quite a bit more than that now a days. As with most call makers warranty confers to new owner.
I priced them according to age and the fact that I didn't have a chalk box with yours. I hope no offense was taken as to the pricing...certainly none was intended. They're both great calls I just couldn't get the hang of them.

strutnrut

No offense at all. I never get mad if someone sales a call. IMO a Turpin style call isn't for everyone.  I have even told a few on FB you had one for sale. Good luck and I really mean that.