OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Albert Paul private collection

Started by aclawrence, January 18, 2022, 10:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

Hey friends this was posted for sale on Facebook yesterday and I've been thinking on it. I wanted to buy it and keep a call or two and sell the rest but I just can't swing it right now. So I know someone on here will be interested in this. It's 8 Albert Paul boxes and a few yelpers. Some dating to 1993. He's asking $1,000. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/957750638193093/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outdoornut

Don't do Facebook, Albert's collection or someone selling their collection?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

aclawrence

You think it's a scam?  There was a phone number but I didn't call. It did seem strange that someone would sell a nice collection. The picture was of calls in a display case. Said it was in Radley, MS or something like that. I was going to go in person. Definitely wouldn't send money like that online.

davisd9

Quote from: aclawrence on January 18, 2022, 10:55:23 AM
You think it's a scam?  There was a phone number but I didn't call. It did seem strange that someone would sell a nice collection. The picture was of calls in a display case. Said it was in Radley, MS or something like that. I was going to go in person. Definitely wouldn't send money like that online.

He is saying that he is not on Facebook to see it.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

outdoornut

Quote from: davisd9 on January 18, 2022, 10:57:38 AM
Quote from: aclawrence on January 18, 2022, 10:55:23 AM

He is saying that he is not on Facebook to see it.
You are correct

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

aclawrence

Oh haha I totally misunderstood that lol!

aclawrence

Quote from: outdoornut on January 18, 2022, 10:52:03 AM

It's someone else selling their collection of Alberts calls. Supposedly. I decided I couldn't buy it so I didn't call the number. My intention was to see the calls in person if I was going to buy them.

outdoornut

Quote from: aclawrence on January 18, 2022, 12:18:22 PM
Quote from: outdoornut on January 18, 2022, 10:52:03 AM

It's someone else selling their collection of Alberts calls. Supposedly. I decided I couldn't buy it so I didn't call the number. My intention was to see the calls in person if I was going to buy them.

That was what I was wondering. I ordered a call from Albert the other day for my friends son and didn't hear anything about it. He knows I have an extensive collection  and would be interested if he had anything interesting to sell.

aclawrence

Well it's not up anymore. I was going to screenshot a picture of the calls for you. It was a cool display of calls for sure.

outdoornut

Thanks Anyway