OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2 new Sub Gauges

Started by WV Flopper, January 22, 2022, 11:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Flopper

I seen some info from the 2022 Shot show with two new guns coming out.

Benelli is coming in with a 28g SBEIII, 26"-28" barreled @1800-1900$

Retay has a Gordion out, 20g, 24"-26" barreled @900$

Both are advertised as under 6#'s, both inertia driven semi's.

Interesting if looking for a new small gun, if I were not so poor maybe I could come up with one. I wish all these "new Turkey guns" came optional or standard with the steady grip stock as well. I would find the money for something like these in that case.

30_06

Any left hand options?

Esse quam videri

Kygobblergetter

If looking for a lightweight 20 check out the stoeger 3020. Very light weight and won't break the bank. I've loved using mine the past couple years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WV Flopper

IDK about the left hand options, I really didn't pay attention to that. Funny part to that is I am left handed!

Jordan121787

Quote from: WV Flopper on January 22, 2022, 06:19:51 PM
IDK about the left hand options, I really didn't pay attention to that. Funny part to that is I am left handed!
I get it. As a lefty, I've always just bought right handed guns. It's easier to sell and my kids are right handed so they'll be able to use them fine after I pass them on.

WV Flopper

Actually was just checking them out again.

The Retay is low on left hand options all together. Benelli does offer a few but not as many camo options as right hand. For the new guns I didn't see left hand in either. Nor do I see drilled and tapped receiver in either.

Info from the Shot Show is the only place I see any info on the Retay. Benelli does has the 28 gauge on their page for the SBIII's

I have a few left hand bolt guns, funny thing is a right handed guns feels more natural to me? That's shooting left hand, makes no sense!

Tail Feathers

Quote from: 30_06 on January 22, 2022, 03:15:10 PM
Any left hand options?

Esse quam videri
Pretty sure I saw somewhere recently that Winchester came out with a left handed SX4.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!