turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Greenleaf pants

Started by Jordan121787, January 22, 2022, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolandstrutters

I've been using the mossy oak cotton mills for about 10 years.  They are just your basic hunting pants with cargo pockets.  I get about 3-4 years out of a pair.

greencop01

Try Mossy Oak website they might have what your looking for.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

RiverRoost

:welcomeOG:
Quote from: AndyH on January 22, 2022, 09:29:39 PM
I think I saw somewhere Nomad is supposed to be bringing back green leaf again this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sure would be nice. I found an extra pair of nomad pants last year in GL and bought as a backup pair

simpzenith

Was finally able to get me a new pair of camo pants from the Mossy Oak store yesterday. It's odd because they only had one pair available after weeks/months of being sold out. Are they hand sewing these things one at a time?  ??? ;D

Jordan121787

Quote from: simpzenith on January 29, 2022, 04:48:39 PM
Was finally able to get me a new pair of camo pants from the Mossy Oak store yesterday. It's odd because they only had one pair available after weeks/months of being sold out. Are they hand sewing these things one at a time?  ??? ;D
They have to grow the cotton first and then a one arm seamstress makes them one at a time at the mossy oak plant. It's tedious  ;D. Which ones did you decide to go with?

simpzenith

Quote from: Jordan121787 on January 29, 2022, 08:40:29 PM
Quote from: simpzenith on January 29, 2022, 04:48:39 PM
They have to grow the cotton first and then a one arm seamstress makes them one at a time at the mossy oak plant. It's tedious  ;D. Which ones did you decide to go with?

I got the Cotton Mill 2.0 Hunt Pant