turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Kenny Morgan

Started by Bedge7767, January 27, 2022, 03:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedge7767

Came across some Kenny Morgan calls here lately. Now I just need to be able to run him like he could.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jim

Sir-diealot

:drool: Very nice, I have the frictionwood with original striker, but yours is in much better condition than mine. Nice collection.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

packmule

You don't miss a trick, nice calls.

GobbleGitr

Jim that is a great lineup-the wingwood is one that is ultra rare, like his Spanish Dagger yelper and box call wonder how many people are even aware of them?  Great collectibles...and it is always amazing to watch those old videos of Kenny expertly running those calls.

aclawrence

Nice collection. I just finished reading One Man Game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

larry9988

I have a few of Kenny Morgan calls. I have the trumpet on the far left, a couple of tube calls and a Spanish dagger made from ambrosia maple and a frictionwood. You don't see many of those trumpets, the one I have I bought directly from Kenny. I also have One Man Game and America, Wild Turkeys and Mongrel Dogs. They are both good books that I have read several times. I used to call and talk to him from time to time to just talk calls and hunting.

3bailey3