turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossberg SA-20 Choke Question

Started by Snoody Bastid, February 19, 2022, 10:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snoody Bastid

Can anyone tell me what type of choke the new SA-20 camo Turkey(non-pistol grip) and SA-20 Bantam take? Is it the Win/Moss/Inv style? I heard the older ones took the Benelli/Beretta tubes. Thanks in advance.

SumToy

look at the choke or end of the barrel.   If threads are at the end it mobil if down in the barrel around 1/2 inch it invector. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Snoody Bastid

Quote from: SumToy on February 19, 2022, 02:51:24 PM
look at the choke or end of the barrel.   If threads are at the end it mobil if down in the barrel around 1/2 inch it invector.

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the guns to check them out as it's not a local gun store.

rpinks

Takes a Mobil.  Threads are top of choke
Thanks, RP

Snoody Bastid

Quote from: rpinks on February 21, 2022, 12:53:00 PM
Takes a Mobil.  Threads are top of choke

Thanks. I could have sworn I read somewhere that some of those 20ga Turkish guns took the Win/Moss/Inv chokes.

Ranman

My buddy just bought one, take Beretta/Benelli Mobil

Snoody Bastid

Thanks for all your help guys. Actually I just (today) purchased a Weatherby Element Upland 20ga 26". I've got an Indian Creek .555 and a Paternmaster Anaconda .570 with some Fed TSS 9's to try out once it gets here. I'll post up the results after I'm done.