Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

This is Why You Remove State Names from YouTube Videos!!!!!!!

Started by deerhunt1988, October 01, 2021, 01:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THattaway

So you had to kick it back to the top again 3 hours after the last post?  :icon_thumright:
"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

El Pavo Grande

Quote from: THattaway on October 08, 2021, 04:04:57 PM
So you had to kick it back to the top again 3 hours after the last post?  :icon_thumright:

At #2, it wasn't buried down the list of threads.  Dos.

I get it.  Some don't want to talk about or admit there is an elephant in the room. 

THattaway

Well that ain't me pal. I don't mind the griping, if it ain't this it'll be something else. On a good note, it's deer season and there's stuff to shoot.
"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

quavers59

I Hunt Public Dirt.  I am just Hoping,I never see a Truck roll into my Parking area at 2 Hours before and 2 to 4 Men step out with Camera Equipment, Mountain Bikes, and Headlamps. I am going to Bike or Walk in before,I want to without a word. And hope,I don't  see 2 to 4 Flashlights 30 minutes later.