OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Clark Bush

Started by allaboutshooting, September 04, 2021, 03:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzzy61

My deepest condolences Mrs. Bush.  Prayers for you and your family.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

jhoward11

Enjoyed reading his posts! but like his saying says in all his posts. He may not be in range right now, but we'll have another day and chance to see him. God Bless

Old Timer

Doris, Sorry for your loss. Seemed like a true gentleman. God bless you and your family.

packmule

Sad news. Thank you for letting us know Doris, thoughts and prayers to you and your family. 

Howie g

Rip ,  prayers for yalls family .

El Pavo Grande

Very sorry for your loss.  Prayers for you and your family.

jdub2041

Praying for your family! :jesus-cross:

bear hunter

So sorry for your loss.

turkey_picker

Sorry for your loss and Prayers for family.
Never had the opportunity to meet Clark in person, but shared emails several times. He was always willing to help and give advice, truly a great guy.  :jesus-cross:

kytrkyhntr

I do not log on here much anymore, so I'm sorry for the delayed condolences. Clark was nothing but nice to me and he was such a huge help when I started really trying to learn about shooting turkeys. His articles were informative but he was such a nice guy. I hate to hear of his passing. He will be missed. Thank you Clark for your help and going out of your way to help me when you did not have to.
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Gooserbat

Sorry to hear this.  Clark was a wealthy of knowledge and more so a good person.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

cuppednlocked

Godspeed Clark.  Prayers going out for you Doris and the rest of your family.

BINK McCARTY

So,so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Clark helped scores of folks out in any way he could and was always eager to help out. I know I could call him anytime and have even spent several hours on the phone with him numerous times. You will be missed Mr. Clark. You have fought a good fight, you have finished your course, you have kept the faith. And now, there is in store for you a crown of righteousness which the righteous judge shall give you. Take it easy.

land cruiser

Please accept my condolences.

Rapscallion Vermilion

So sad to learn this.  Thank you for letting us know.  Clark was eminently helpful and generous with his time.