OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Clark Bush

Started by allaboutshooting, September 04, 2021, 03:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Gun

Prayers to you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

eddie234

Sorry for your loss, I learned a lot from his articles and his post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GobbleNut

Thank you for letting us know.  Our sincere condolences to you and yours.  Clark always impressed me as being a kind and fine gentleman.  I am sure there are many across the country that are saddened by his passing.  His input here on OG will be missed. 

crow

So very sorry for your loss, praying for you and your family

Zobo

May the grace of God be with you and your family during this difficult time and please know how respected your husband was by so many.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Wigsplitter

Wow- I didn't know Clark personally but I really paid attention when he posted on shells/chokes and shooting info- a wealth of knowledge for sure and a loss to all- prayers for the family in the days ahead.

slicksbeagles1

Prayers to you and your family for your loss. Clark was an asset to all of us and to the shooting sports!

Neill_Prater

I am so sorry to hear of Clark's passing, my condolences to you and the entire family.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

RutnNStrutn

Very sorry to hear this. Clark was a super nice guy, and very helpful. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

marshboy

I'm so very sorry for your loss.
I'll echo what has already been said...your husband was always the gentleman.
Multiple times he patiently and happily answered my questions.
His passing leaves a void here.
Greg

SwampRooster17

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

captpete

Sorry for loss. He will be missed.

tracker#1

So sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family...He always helped me with questions, a great person...

Beards and Hooks

Sorry for your loss Mam, you and your family have my deepest condolences.

greencop01

Sorry to hear, he will be missed. He always had a nicety in his blogs and I know he will be missed here on Ol' Gobbler. Always had a knowledgeable response to questions. In my prayers for you and the family.  :cross2:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!