OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cody turkey calls

Started by outdoors, February 21, 2021, 08:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

outdoors

A while back there was a post about not able too place a order  , this was just posted on Facebook

Hello Cody Turkey Calls customers, friends and family.  Unfortunately Cody is closed due to the virus and having to leave our shop we were renting prior to our new facility being complete. We apologize for the inconvenience and the delay in being able to fill orders at this time.  We are still accepting orders that will be kept on file and filled at a later date.  You will be notified when Cody's new facility is complete and we are back into production.  Thank you for your patience, stay safe and enjoy nature.  Bill and Debbie Zearing
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

3bailey3

i had just sent a order in last week, i was just hoping to get one from the source.

Tom007

Great call maker, at least they will be back. 
"Solo hunter"

outdoors

What shocked me is they don't have there own shop all these years not having there own ?
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Bowguy

Quote from: outdoors on February 22, 2021, 08:09:06 AM
What shocked me is they don't have there own shop all these years not having there own ?

That's news to me as well. My opinion is the only commercially available call that is decent. I still have a woodsman slate. A friend still uses lots of them and imo they're good. Hope they get everything started back up quick.

Mtd69

anyone know if they ever got back up and running i called a couple times never got a answer

Greg Massey

I tried to contact them and email them and they never returned a call back...

RND1983

Sounds like it may be a minute before they are operational.

Southerngobbler

They had difficulty returning any kind of inquiries when they were full functional before the pandemic.