OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

4th Annual NE Call Makers Summit & Guns 'N' Lobster Bash (No virus talk please)

Started by Sir-diealot, April 10, 2020, 12:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Lets try this again and keep it about the NE Call Makes Summit at Turkey Trot Acres please.

Copied from their Facebook page.

4th Annual NE Call Makers Summit & Guns 'N' Lobster Bash

Let's Get Back to the Good Ole Dayz.... Start by making plans to join us here @ Turkey Trot for a very spicial weekend especially if you are Hooked on The NWTF, Wild Turkeys, Good Food and Enjoy Hangin' with some Really Fine Folks in a Festive Atmoshere!.........

Attention Call Makers ~ If you joined us here last year we have your table reserved. Please confirm by replying below. Prices are the same as last year for the Summit/Bash.

'Guns 'N' Lobster Folks ~ Sean will be contacting last year's 'table of eight' attendees to reserve your table for this year.

Much more information is coming on event tickets and near-by lodging, ect. Pease contact us with any questions....Pete and Sherry
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

EZ

Well, it's finally almost here. I'm sure everyone that is going is really looking forward to it.

See ya soon!!!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: EZ on August 03, 2021, 02:15:33 PM
Well, it's finally almost here. I'm sure everyone that is going is really looking forward to it.

See ya soon!!!
I am looking forward to it, I may be on crutches though, seem to have done something to my right knee, see my orthopedist on Monday to find out more. Just got done using the crutches earlier this week from the toe surgery, I can't win.

Quote from: Turkeyman on August 03, 2021, 04:12:12 PM
I'll be there.
See you there.

Just noticed this is the one for last year, the proper date is Friday The 27th for the call Makers Summit and Saturday the 28th for the Lobster Bash/Gun Raffle

John Koenig: