turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey leg Tacos!

Started by Mossberg90MN, July 14, 2021, 06:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonman

Keep your nose in the wind,your eyes on the skyline.

Mossberg90MN

Quote from: PharmHunter on July 15, 2021, 04:22:18 PM
Looks great!  Tacos are one of our go to with legs, and I'd give away my turkey breasts for all the legs and thighs I could get my hands on.
You make a point there because I'd rather eat my tacos over nuggets. But, those nuggets are good too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulmyr

Tried a new recipe for nuggets this year. Marinate in zesty Italian for atleast 24 hours, wrap in bacon and throw on the grill. Very easy and very tasty.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Mossberg90MN

Quote from: Paulmyr on July 16, 2021, 02:10:06 PM
Tried a new recipe for nuggets this year. Marinate in zesty Italian for atleast 24 hours, wrap in bacon and throw on the grill. Very easy and very tasty.
I'll give it a try here soon!

Dtrkyman

Oh man, I pressure cook mine to speed things up, then usually soup, was thinking Barbeque but now it is looking like tacos!

Yes on the recipe!

RND1983

Which Gun

Looks good. I never that about tacos. I usually cook mine in crockpot with cream of mushroom soup with carrots, onions and potatoes. Pull meat off bone put on a bed of rice like a stew.

slicksbeagles1

Would you share your recipe

Mossberg90MN

For those of you wondering or asking about the recipe here's the link.

Just watching the video is gonna make you hungry!

https://youtu.be/wbDn-vJM0Yo