OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What is Fair Chase?

Started by bbcoach, June 22, 2021, 08:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lm789998

ChesterCopperpot That is an excellent answer, I couldn't agree more.

CALLM2U

I also agree with ChesterCopperpot. 

Funny the OP started this thread.  He got pretty destroyed on an ArcheryTalk thread trying to debate this topic.  They had him tripping all over himself.  :toothy12:

bbcoach

Quote from: CALLM2U on July 08, 2021, 08:43:21 AM

Funny the OP started this thread.  He got pretty destroyed on an ArcheryTalk thread trying to debate this topic.  They had him tripping all over himself.  :toothy12:
Funny YOU don't have a clue what you are talking about since I've never been on Archery Talk.  I started this thread because many on here have various opinions on what Fair Chase is to them.

Jimspur

Quote from: CALLM2U on July 08, 2021, 08:43:21 AM

Looks like you'll be the one tripping all over himself now. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

turkeyfool

Quote from: deadbuck on June 22, 2021, 09:43:54 AM
College kids with real time game cams are going to eradicate turkeys in my area. Especially with no tagging system in place. All so they can post the pic on instagram. Problem is they kill the limit of 3 in about 10 days, and there is still 37 days remaining in season. You think they hang their guns up?

Come on, college kids cannot afford cell cams. And even the ones who can because of their parents-they still have to be out there for everything to come together. I don't even use cell cams or trail cams in general and even I know one does not simply see a pic of a strutter at 1030am and roll out there/shoot them. This just sounds ridiculous

I think it's pretty simple. If you're even questioning whether it was fair chase or not, it probably wasn't

ol bob

If its legal go for it, and don't get on forums telling everyone what you are doing,then you don't have to worry about what they say. Also stop worrying about how everyone else hunts just enjoy what you do.

THattaway

No need to write a book here about it. It's all about fooling them. Some here understand that.
"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

bigriverbum

i literally just woke up from a dream where i called a bird in so close i could not move my gun, so i reached out and strangled the bird to death.

then i woke up and felt bad lol