turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nebraska Game Calls

Started by Meleagris gallopavo, May 17, 2021, 06:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meleagris gallopavo

Does anyone have any experience with Nebraska Game Calls?  The call maker, Dave Nebraska, has been turning out a lot of calls of several types.  He is also a turkey guide.  He stays busy because he's always posting new calls he's made on Facebook and pictures of turkeys that he or his clients have killed this year.   He recently posted a Cherry push pin call with Padauk, Gaboon Ebony and Curly maple accents.  Also added a whitetail antler to the plunger.  Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

3bailey3

Do you have contact info or is he just on The facebook?

Meleagris gallopavo

Facebook and a phone number.

mmayhem95

Quote from: Meleagris gallopavo on May 17, 2021, 06:23:59 AM
Does anyone have any experience with Nebraska Game Calls?  The call maker, Dave Nebraska, has been turning out a lot of calls of several types.  He is also a turkey guide.  He stays busy because he's always posting new calls he's made on Facebook and pictures of turkeys that he or his clients have killed this year.   He recently posted a Cherry push pin call with Padauk, Gaboon Ebony and Curly maple accents.  Also added a whitetail antler to the plunger.  Just curious.

I bought a Titanium over Glass with a Gaboon Ebony Pot . Paid $150  for it.   Ive got 6 other calls. Its worth it.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Meleagris gallopavo

Thanks!