turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mistress or Sister

Started by jbrown, February 23, 2022, 10:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbrown

Which call, Halloran mistress or sister, do you like best? Which call have you had more gobbler response from??

BTH

I like the TS vs the mistress.  Personally have had good responses from the TS.

My brother has the CM and has had the same results.

Hard to go wrong with either. If you can find the older ones with the Halloran burn stamp on the back in a rectangle shape get it! I think they have a much different unique sound vs the new ones (still good)
Phil 4:13

jrinny

I have had good results from both. Personally- certain strikers on either one can make them sound pretty close to the other. I have had the mistress longer so my confidence in it greater but the TS is a great call.

PEte_A

I run a 2016 CM, my buddy runs the TS. Most guys say the TS is raspier, but for whatever reason my CM is pretty darn raspy compared to my friends TS. I remember David saying there was some variation within both calls. I think either way you'll have a turkey killing machine

KeyDett

I have both but I usually carry the TS.  I like them both but to me the rasp in the TS is hard to beat. 

TauntoHawk

Twisted sister is my longest tenured vest call, I am always rotating calls, replacing calls, trading and selling, trying new ones but the TS never leaves the vest.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

PharmHunter

Quote from: TauntoHawk on February 25, 2022, 03:16:04 PM
Twisted sister is my longest tenured vest call, I am always rotating calls, replacing calls, trading and selling, trying new ones but the TS never leaves the vest.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Same.