turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Paramount clothing.

Started by Dtrkyman, February 28, 2021, 10:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spurs

So I bought the 1/4 Zip Hoodie and the Quite Vest.  Material is thin, but that's kinda what I expected.  Fit great and actually exceeded my expectations.  I will continue to purchase their stuff and hope they come out with some additional items in the future.

Saw they got a turkey vest too.
This year is going to suck!!!

OJR

Quote from: OJR on March 03, 2021, 04:34:10 PM
Ordered a base layer top and bottom. Need some new long skivvies. I'll let you know what I think.

Received my order from Paramount and am very pleased with the quality of the items.
Time will tell but they have the look and feel of sturdy well made garments.

WV Ridge Reaper

I got a pair of the wool material pants before this thread was started..I got them to lounge around in..I am happy with them..They are not good for lounging in "way to hot" but will be great for winter hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobbes

Update on the EHG pants ($29).  I've liked the fit, feel, and how they are lightweight, but.......

While making a dash from my phone set on timed camera to a dead turkey on Thursday, I dropped down behind the turkey pretty quick to beat the timer.  My pants had obviously slid down a little in my dash and when I hit the ground, I blew the entire crotch out.  Not only did the seam come apart but the pants ripped from close to the seam about 6" toward the zipper.

I definitely believe that I'm partly to blame, but I've never done that with another pair of pants.  I will say that most of my hunting clothing is synthetic and has more stretch.   My wife was already planning to drop a canvas dog bed cover off at a seamstress for a new zipper tomorrow, so she's going to ask if she can fix them.  I have no doubt that the seam can be fixed but I'm not so sure about the ripped material.