turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Walmart turkey guns

Started by Fastcat, May 28, 2011, 08:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fastcat

The local Walmart has two pretty great turkey guns at really reasonable prices! They have an 870 supermag camo for 357$ with a 26 inch barrel. They also just added a Mossberg 835 turkey with a 24 inch tube, extended choke, and fiber optic sights. It is in Realtree camo and sells for 336$!! I wish I could justify another turkey gun!!

paturkeyhntr

That's a pretty good price for the 835...

longspur

If you buy a firearm or ammo at wally that money will be used aganst you and every other gun owner. Matter of fact if you buy anything at wally it will be used aganst us, so I guess it don't matter sence we're not going to put them out of busnes any time soon. I shop there, I'm just saying

Fastcat

It looks like a good deal to me. And I have never been rich enough to preach the evils of Wal mart.

longspur

they sell guns and ammo and support anti-gun groups is what I was getting at. I've read that some sporting goods stores buy there ammo from wal mart because they can get it cheeper in bulk, so its really fruitless not to buy anything there. And it wouldn't hurt them if we didn't.
Is that any better?lol

Wingbone

You can get some great deals on guns at Wally World. I bought a CVA stainless/synthetic thumbhole Optima for $180 there a couple months ago. I've heard all the stories about cheaper models of popular guns made for Walmarts prices but I have yet to find one. It does stink that by buying there we are fueling the giant we are trying to defeat.

Sorry, Didn't mean to hijack.
In Hoc Signo Vinces

mossy835

The 835 24 in barrel turkey shot gun is $399.00 right at Cabela's now but they do have them on sale from time to time. That is where I bought mine for less than the current price, never bought anything at WalMart and I am not rich (retired actually).

surehuntsalot

Quote from: mossy835 on May 29, 2011, 02:08:23 PM
The 835 24 in barrel turkey shot gun is $399.00 right at Cabela's now but they do have them on sale from time to time. That is where I bought mine for less than the current price, never bought anything at WalMart and I am not rich (retired actually).

the same gun can be bought at walmart for $327.00,why in the world would I pay an extra $72.00 just so I could say it come from a gun shop??
I don't think so,that is just stupid no matter how you look at it
it's not the harvest,it's the chase