only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mouth call holder/case

Started by Swampfoxforeman, April 16, 2021, 06:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swampfoxforeman

What do you keep your mouth calls in?

callmakerman

I have an old plastic call holder that came with my first Paul Butski quad four mouth call. This thing is like new but at least 30 years old.

Tyoung

bbcoach

Jroddc

I use little 1oz tupperwares with lids. I put mouthwash in them, I keep them in my pocket and haven't had them leak yet.

hunter85

I use an old Copenhagen wintergreen can I cut a thin kitchen sponge and put mouthwash on it and put my calls on top

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Yoder409

About a 30 year old Skoal can
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Gentry

I use the primos cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildTigerTrout

Quote from: Yoder409 on April 16, 2021, 09:15:10 PM
Yoder do you think you could splurge and get a new one.  HA!
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Meleagris gallopavo

I use the Alps call holder.  I found a deal where I got 4 for $10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

BHMTitan

Plastic coin holder, the kind with the slit that you squeeze to open.  Mine has a small chain on it, which I attach to the zipper of the pocket that holds my mask and gloves.

Yoder409

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on April 16, 2021, 09:52:05 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on April 16, 2021, 09:15:10 PM
Yoder do you think you could splurge and get a new one.  HA!

Nope.

I'd have to buy it and dump out $5 worth of snoof.  I quit that stuff.

Besides............that Skoal can has been in my pocket over, probably 15K - 20K miles.........a pair of Royal Slams........ and Lord only knows how many birds it's seen die.  Ain't NOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAY that I'm parting with that can without tears being shed.   
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Lonehowl