turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

lazer engraver

Started by stone road turkey calls, May 27, 2011, 06:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stone road turkey calls

does anyone know where i can buy a lazer engraver to use on my calls that i don't have to morgage my house to purchase.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

lightsoutcalls

You can find some cheap chinese made junk on ebay.  I did some checking into them a couple of years ago myself.  The cheapest one I could find that had any kind of warranty or tech support was around $13,000.  Needless to say, it is still on my wish list. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Gobblerstopper

I had never had any laser engraving done until this past winter.  I contacted several people and had Kenny Sorrells do it with Triune Custom Products.  Knowing nothing about laser engraving as far as what was needed, what I needed to send him and what could be used, Kenny was more than helpfull.  The turn around time was great and the price was good.  I look forward to having Kenny do several more projects next winter for me.

I've never considered buying one to have here.  I don't make nearly enough calls to make owning one practical even if I engraved every pot and surface I used.  Although it would be neat to have one.  ;D

stone road turkey calls

I have found out that i don't need one, for $30.000 i can buy me anouther hot rod. thanks for the imfo.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call