turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

TruGlow sight adjustment question

Started by limhnger, March 11, 2021, 11:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

limhnger

Have a friend that put these sights on his gun. Rear sight is fixed about the furthest point back on the rib where the barrel and receiver connect. That being said he has bottomed out the elevation adjustment on the rear piece and needs further adjustment room. How can that be done?

tumblr html photo

Sir-diealot

May be a stupid question, but can the front sight be moved forward or back? I know it made a difference on my Hi-Viz sight, but I bought that thing around 96-98
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

lowoctane

Quote from: limhnger on March 11, 2021, 11:23:11 PM
Have a friend that put these sights on his gun. Rear sight is fixed about the furthest point back on the rib where the barrel and receiver connect. That being said he has bottomed out the elevation adjustment on the rear piece and needs further adjustment room. How can that be done?

tumblr html photo
On some guns the rib tapers down from its original height front to back, so this might be what's going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life