turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Billy White Calls

Started by jonhaga, February 13, 2011, 11:29:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonhaga

I have lost my contact info for Billy and was wondering if he still makes calls and if anyone has the contact info. Thanks for any help

va longbeard

Tried to send you a PM let me know if you did not get it.

Still trying to get use to this new forum format.

greenhead11

TnTurk

Old Gobbler

Quote from: greenhead11 on February 13, 2011, 05:03:47 PM
What calls does he make?
Well Known for the "Alabama Cackler " a semi trough slate call held together with tension bands a very neat call-Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

va longbeard

Also known for the hustlin hen short box call and crackler long boxes.

Not much mentioned about his pot calls on the forums but I have glass and slate zebrawood pots that Billy made that are some of the finest I own.

vaturkey

Quote from: va longbeard on February 14, 2011, 06:39:56 AM
Also known for the hustlin hen short box call and crackler long boxes.

Not much mentioned about his pot calls on the forums but I have glass and slate zebrawood pots that Billy made that are some of the finest I own.

I have heard that Billy White does not make calls anymore. But I am not sure. I have a Hustlin Hen Box .Very Good Call :newmascot:
Vaturkey

va longbeard

He was making them last summer when I received a pot and box from him.

I hope he is still making them but I know he dropped out of going to hunting shows and a lot people assumed he quit.

Miss seeing him at the hunting shows he was a super nice quy.

greenhead11

Anybody have a contact number for Billy

OldMarine

Billy is making calls,I'm not sure if he makes the  "Alabama Cackler " any longer. I last saw him @ the NWTF convention in Atlanta and his son must have worn 3 inches off of the 12 inch peg during the week-end.That cackler was a sweet sounding yelper and  I can't imagine he quit making them.
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." – Ronald Reagan

harvester

Post some pics of those calls

cassga

Would someone please PM me contact info for him? I have been tryin to track down a Hustlin' Hen for some time now. Thanks

MossRem

I just knew there was going to be something on here about Billy White and his turkey calls. I own a Hustlin' Hen and an Alabama Cackler and they sure are good calls. Still use them both. A real turkey pro that I once knew always said that Billy White calls sounded like "something live in your hands".
Hope you can contact him. I met Billy a couple times and he really was a nice guy, indeed.

Turkey Trot

Billy needs a website as much as he is discussed on turkey forums.

12979 Stsate Hwy 95 N.
Abbeville, AL 36310
Phone # 334-687-8937
FAX # 334-687-6414
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

cgarner1

My uncle that i always have hunted with has used these calls since Billy has been making calls. my uncle has about every call Billy has ever made and they sound about as close to hen as i've heard