OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2021 "Boney" limited edition ..**UPDATE. just got them., will start mailing asap

Started by Old Gobbler, February 20, 2021, 05:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

born2hunt

Genesis 1:26
   Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

RiverRat213

Quote from: Old Gobbler on March 24, 2021, 01:39:46 PM
Quote from: RiverRat213 on March 23, 2021, 10:44:25 AM
Ordered my 2 boney's and 2 yearly for 2021. Thanks for all your hard work Shannon! Now when you going to start making push pins again??? I want one!!!
I get asked that this time of the year...daily , several times a day  , lol

I have about 4 more years left at ups , then I get to say good by to 60 hr work weeks ...and then I start making calls full time !!

Thanks again Shannon

Well go ahead and consider this message my order requisition for when you get started back up. I'll send deposit need be!

the Ward

Whoot! Just saw the update, will be watching the mailbox closely now. Thanks O.G. for doing these Old Boney patches for us again, can't hardly wait to get them!

highcj5

I understand those long hours. Been at ups for 22 years now. Doesn't leave you much time for anything else. Appreciate what you do here. Really enjoy this forum, lots of knowledge here

Nathan_Wiles

Patches arrived in my mailbox Saturday. I was not disappointed, they look good old boney may get stuck to a hat soon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

owlhoot

Ozarks Hillbilly

Mine were on the kitchen table when I got home.  Really nice thanks Shannon!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

turkey stew

dublelung

limhnger

Some how I overlooked this one but got the 2021 strutting gobbler patch. Anyone have an 1-2 they'd be willing to part with? Just trying to keep the streak going I've be able to collect the entire patch collection from the start. Thanks..

-Jeff

tha bugman

Haven't gotten mine yet but keeping an eye on the mailbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MtnMuley

Quote from: limhnger on April 07, 2021, 11:02:08 AM
Some how I overlooked this one but got the 2021 strutting gobbler patch. Anyone have an 1-2 they'd be willing to part with? Just trying to keep the streak going I've be able to collect the entire patch collection from the start. Thanks..

-Jeff

No kidding. I must have overlooked this too, because all I remember was the 2021 strut patch. Ugh

ChesterCopperpot

I got two but I really wish I'd bought four. Man these are sharp! Thinking of putting on one of my hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElkTurkMan