OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Call Purge updated 05/15

Started by spurs2bgobblin, May 07, 2024, 12:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpo

insane call list-just when you think you have a decent collection
Shoot'em in the Face!

spurs2bgobblin

Guys I've had over 100 messages and exceeded my 20 PMs per hour limit a couple times.

I'm going as fast as I can and trying to maintain the fairness of first come first serve.

Be patient, I have a full time job and life as well. Thanks and I appreciate all those who have bought calls so far. I will be getting things boxed up and shipped out ASAP with tracking sent to each individual. 

**ALSO, priority goes to PMs in order received, then by commitment. I'm not holding calls for tire kickers**
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

spurs2bgobblin

All calls have been boxed and labels made. 33 packages so far. I'll send everyone their tracking info tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

spurs2bgobblin

Here are pics of all the remaining calls

spurs2bgobblin

spurs2bgobblin

spurs2bgobblin

spurs2bgobblin

spurs2bgobblin

chbarnha

Pm sent

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

Notsoyoungturk

Interested in these calls if still available.

8.    $130    Lon Trice / Brian Johnson – softcall (tree yelper) – ziricote w/ wingbone mouthpiece
9.    $155    Lon Trice / Brian Johnson – Davis yelper – ziricote w/ wingbone mouthpiece
10.    $325    David Hodgkins – softcall (tree yelper) – mud cured osage w/ wingbone mouthpiece
11.        David Hodgkins – trumpet call – mud cured osage w/ walrus bone mouthpiece

A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

spurs2bgobblin

Quote from: Notsoyoungturk on May 11, 2024, 07:54:17 PMInterested in these calls if still available.

8.    $130    Lon Trice / Brian Johnson – softcall (tree yelper) – ziricote w/ wingbone mouthpiece
9.    $155    Lon Trice / Brian Johnson – Davis yelper – ziricote w/ wingbone mouthpiece
10.    $325    David Hodgkins – softcall (tree yelper) – mud cured osage w/ wingbone mouthpiece
11.        David Hodgkins – trumpet call – mud cured osage w/ walrus bone mouthpiece

Tripp Dargie
tdargie@aol.com
901-634-5630

Sent you a PM my friend. I was doing text messages and PMs at first, but it got way too convoluted.

spurs2bgobblin

A lot of great calls left guys. Would much rather these go to old gobbler members than to eBay.