turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nomad Pursuit vest

Started by PALongspur, January 21, 2021, 02:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PALongspur

Had anyone seen photos or got any info on this new vest yet?

Mbhyman88

This is the first I'm hearing of a new Nomad vest but am anxious to see it.  I know they talked about all the thought that got put into their first vest but seems like I read more disappointed reviews than satisfied reviews on the first vest.

RiverRoost

Gosh I hope not! I must be one of the rare ones because last year I got the 2nd gen Nomad and started to really like it the more I hunted with it and if they produce a better version that means I'm gonna "NEED" a new Turkey vest

Shady valley birds

Quote from: Mbhyman88 on January 21, 2021, 08:59:09 PM
This is the first I'm hearing of a new Nomad vest but am anxious to see it.  I know they talked about all the thought that got put into their first vest but seems like I read more disappointed reviews than satisfied reviews on the first vest.
I had one of the nomad vests and lost 2 strikers out of the pockets. My halloran mac ebony was one of em! So it got traded off.
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

PharmHunter

I've actually heard there is more than one new design coming out.  One being a more minimalist type.  Going to be cool for sure.  Nomad did a great job fixing the problems with their first vest and improving the product dramatically with the second, imo.

kytrkyhntr

Should be on their website around the 20th according to my sources.
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Gobble!

turkeygod4

Saw this posted on NWTF's Instagram a few weeks ago.