News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Are lip stops necessary?

Started by ChesterCopperpot, January 01, 2021, 09:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

Quote from: crow on January 01, 2021, 11:13:34 PM
When I got the collagen lip implants for that sexy lip look I lost some muscle tension so now it's lipstop for a better seal.

Simon Everett just pinched the mouthpiece between finger and thumb for a lipstop, that works pretty good.

How do you run a call with that big ring in your lip, lol. And, do you also pee through your yelper if there's no water around?

outdoors

YTo me it's a fine tuning the sound I think the turkeys might respond too ........
Helps me to be more spot on with the sound with out guessing .........
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

paboxcall

Quote from: EZ on January 02, 2021, 07:22:42 AM
And, do you also pee through your yelper if there's no water around?

Doesn't everyone?

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

crow

When I got the collagen lip implants for that sexy lip look I lost some muscle tension so now it's lipstop for a better seal.

Simon Everett just pinched the mouthpiece between finger and thumb for a lipstop, that works pretty good.

How do you run a call with that big ring in your lip, lol. And, do you also pee through your yelper if there's no water around?

the ring had to go, thought it would help with the rasp but too much vibration in the yelp breaker.

so far I haven't been that dry, but I have done the old Louis Lamar Indian trick of putting a pebble in your mouth, of course there is no guarantee somebody might have already peed on the pebble.

EZ

Quote from: crow on January 02, 2021, 09:56:05 PM

the ring had to go, thought it would help with the rasp but too much vibration in the yelp breaker.

so far I haven't been that dry, but I have done the old Louis Lamar Indian trick of putting a pebble in your mouth, of course there is no guarantee somebody might have already peed on the pebble.

ROFLMAO!!!! Brother, you should write a book!!!

crow