only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New one from EZ

Started by Chris O, December 21, 2020, 06:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

Quote from: davisd9 on December 22, 2020, 09:26:37 AM
Quote from: EZ on December 22, 2020, 07:31:13 AM
Maybe you can teach me how to do a YouTube video. I've been asked many times to do an instructional and I have thought about it. I love turning folks on to the "magic" of a good yelper in the turkeys woods. Many on here know exactly what I mean.

Do you have a smart phone? If so, just download the Youtube app and set up an account.  Record a video on your phone then click the upload button on the youtube app and select the video.  Nothing to it.

Thanks. You might want to reserve the "nothing to it" comment until you see me operate an "APP" on a cell phone, lol!!!

Daryl

That is an awesome call. Congrats

Sir-diealot

He makes great calls, congratulations on a fine looking and I am sure sounding call.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

Real nice looking, and I bet it sounds fantastic. Good luck with it.....
"Solo hunter"

silverspur

Congrats on a great call from Tony. He makes outstanding wingbones and yelpers. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Rzrbac

That's a fine looking call!  I think I want try one of those for 2021.

Chris O

Quote from: Rzrbac on January 03, 2021, 02:15:04 AM
That's a fine looking call!  I think I want try one of those for 2021.
Go for it you won't be disappointed. I am still new to wingbones and trumpets but after you learn to use it and have success with one it's very hard to want to hunt anything else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

culpeper

If you like or want to try Wingbones, Tony's work great for the amatuer learner very easy to play and the expert who is looking for something special.  They play easy and are ALL TURKEY and the workmanship, 2nd to none IMO.
Scott

greentag

I got one of his last year and it has definitely became one of my favorite calls of all time,and I have had a lot....the one I have is actually easier to play than a trumpet and sounds amazing,I'm sure that one does too...I play mine almost everyday,it would be hard to imigine a better wingbone than the ones he makes,they are killer!

Tom007

Quote from: greentag on February 01, 2021, 06:51:31 PM
I got one of his last year and it has definitely became one of my favorite calls of all time,and I have had a lot....the one I have is actually easier to play than a trumpet and sounds amazing,I'm sure that one does too...I play mine almost everyday,it would be hard to imigine a better wingbone than the ones he makes,they are killer!

I got one coming from EZ. Gonna learn to play it for opening day. Can't wait to get it......
"Solo hunter"