turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New one from EZ

Started by Chris O, December 21, 2020, 06:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris O

Got another great call from Tony!!!! Very happy with this call. I will probably post a sound file on Facebook . I still haven't figured out how to do it on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMC0331

Great looking wingbone! Congratulations.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

boatpaddle

Beautiful call & if Tony sent it out, it's stuffed full of turkey talk...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

paboxcall

Wow, Tony knocked out another great call. Not only are his easy on the eyes they're perfectly tuned.

Congrats buddy! Got another great one!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

ChesterCopperpot

Sharp!

guesswho

Sweet!  I like that thread combo.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

crow

Classy looking wingbone, very nice.

Greg Massey

That's really nice one ...beautiful colors and art work...

Austy

That's a beauty and from an awesome guy too boot.  And like already stated if it came from Tony its Spot On as for tone I'm sure of that.  I must say that it is really neat and awesome to actually sit and watch Tony draw one of those turkeys from memory as I have been fortunate enough to do so first hand.  Tony's Wing Bone and Jordan calls are IMO about as good as they can get.

Awesome Job Tony (EZ)

packmule

Congratulations Chris! Beautiful call.

EZ

Glad you like the call Chris. That Jake bone with a mature hen mouthpiece had your name written all over it.
Thanks for all the kind words, it's a labor of love!!!

Can't wait 'til you post a video or sound file, Chris.
Maybe you can teach me how to do a YouTube video. I've been asked many times to do an instructional and I have thought about it. I love turning folks on to the "magic" of a good yelper in the turkeys woods. Many on here know exactly what I mean.

Enjoy that Wingbone Brother!!!

bear hunter

sbbow

Congrats on a great Yelper bud!

davisd9

Quote from: EZ on December 22, 2020, 07:31:13 AM
Maybe you can teach me how to do a YouTube video. I've been asked many times to do an instructional and I have thought about it. I love turning folks on to the "magic" of a good yelper in the turkeys woods. Many on here know exactly what I mean.

Do you have a smart phone? If so, just download the Youtube app and set up an account.  Record a video on your phone then click the upload button on the youtube app and select the video.  Nothing to it.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer