turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Austy Bott matched pair in bocote!

Started by paboxcall, December 04, 2020, 07:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tal

Thank you Austy. Tone and craftmanship first rate.

Sir-diealot

Both very nice. Really struggling with tube calls but I like them.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

packmule

I too received a bocote adjustable trumpet from Austy about a month ago. Could not be happier!

idratherb

AUSTY IS BEYOND UNDERATED...YOU CERTAINLY WON'T SEE MINE IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

packmule

Finally got a photo to show my bocote trumpet from Austy.  Everything about this call is first class, right down to the cord used for the lanyard.  Bocote acorns to tighten the cord on the fleece bag, and neck lanyard.  Also, the mouthpiece on my call is a smaller diameter than other trumpets I have, I really like that.  Could not be happier with this call.

boatpaddle

Beautiful call,  Toby...

Congratulations on a fine "Killer" call...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

bobk

Those are  awesome looking trumpets and tube. Congratulations, Gents.

tal

That is sharp packmule. I admire how good they look but it's the tone they have that grabs me. Thanks for sharing.

davisd9

Congratulation guys!  I would love to hear a sound file of one.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

packmule

Quote from: davisd9 on December 16, 2020, 10:50:02 AM
Congratulation guys!  I would love to hear a sound file of one.

Not from me you wouldn't  ;D I'm still learning to run trumpets...

Scpossum

Great job on the calls.  They are super nice.  Bet that tube sings and great job on the lipstop.  Congratulations to TAL on two great calls.

tal

Quote from: Scpossum on December 16, 2020, 11:17:44 AM
Great job on the calls.  They are super nice.  Bet that tube sings and great job on the lipstop.  Congratulations to TAL on two great calls.
I am proud of them. All compliments go to Austy. I'm just the doofus they were addressed to. :TooFunny:

packmule

Austy

That Video that Curtis Terrell did was one of the very first calls that I made of this style.  As you can see from the video I have made some changes to the call since to make the call more appealing to the eyes and ears.  For anyone wondering, I no longer offer the 2 bell sections.  Part of what I had ask Curtis at the time was an opinion as what bell he liked the tone out of more and we had both agreed at the time that the Jordan style bell (Straight inside) had a better tone.

Thanks guys for all the nice compliments.  And Tal I am glad you are happy with your new calls.

Bedge7767

Not bocote but mine are Persimmon and also top notch.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jim