News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Ammo Availability

Started by greencop01, November 22, 2020, 11:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BamaBigswamp

HiIlbilly

It might not be there now, but a few weeks ago one of the few rounds available at the local BP was federal's tss turkey loads. Kinda caught me off guard to see it all by itself.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

TonyTurk

MidwayUSA, Mack's Prairie Wings, and Apex all have turkey loads in stock for online ordering as of this morning.  I generally buy 99% of my ammo online nowadays. 

rakkin6

Quote from: greencop01 on November 22, 2020, 11:37:56 AM
I've been looking around here in Massachusetts and can't find Long Beard 6's, Federal 3rd Degree and Heavy shot loads in 7's or 9's. Wondering if it's the same your neck of the woods. Also same for Bass Pro and Cabela's. They say out of stock. Hoarding goin on I guess.
If you are still having trouble let me know. I have some #6 longbeards. My guns both prefer the #5. I would be willing to help out if needed.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

turkeygod4

I took advantage of a free shipping code and loaded up on Apex Ammo for the 20 and 12. Spent more than I'd like to admit

ShootingABN!

For turkey ammo it is kind of seasonal. I've seen the mom and pop stores have lots of old stock. Big box stores will get a big shipment before the spring season....

Good luck.