News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What type of hat do you hunt in?

Started by turkeykiller22, November 16, 2020, 11:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulmyr

Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Adirondacks89

Quote from: shatcher on February 05, 2021, 09:52:34 PM
A spray painted sombrero. This whole thread is ret@rded!

And yet here you are. Takes one to know one I guess or something as the saying goes....a bottomland baseball cap. 

aclawrence

I wear a greenleaf Nomad baseball style cap. I did pick up this Nomad harvester hat for the cold mornings. It looks goofy but works great. You can flip up the flaps when you need to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissLouHunter

Mossy Oak ball cap, pull up face mask!

Chad Gus715

Started out with this cowboy type hat, but really depends on how long my hair is or weather conditions. Primarily a baseball type hat nowadays

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

grayfox

Baseball style cap in the early morning or cooler part of the season. Then switch to a mesh back when it gets hot.

stinkpickle

Lucky Hat is always along for the ride...

Jmloch

I've tried boonie hats, seems like they affect my hearing, so I wear a camo mesh with American flag I got from tractor supply

Jmloch

Quote from: Jmloch on May 05, 2021, 05:40:13 AM
I've tried boonie hats, seems like they affect my hearing, so I wear a camo mesh with American flag I got from tractor supply

lacire

My favorite is the Sitka ascent cap, super light weight, close fitting with perforated sides. Stays cool and drys out fast.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Gooserbat

Meshback, camo, usually says either "Gooserbat Game Calls" or "NWTF".
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

eddie234

I love my ol Tom dura lite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RutnNStrutn

I hint with a leafy boonie style hat, or a leafy ball cap with attached leafy facemask.

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

OJR

My son is a Ph.D. at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology and he sent me this hat a few years ago. I have harvested a few Grand Slams and one World slam in it.

the Ward

I switch between an old boonie hat and an MO og ball cap with an American flag on it. Depending how cold it is, sometimes with a fleece beanie under them.