OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

First trumpet from Mr. Lewis Stowe

Started by USMC0331, September 11, 2020, 06:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gergg

Nice, looks like a lot of work went into turning that one.
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

shoer2

Mr.lewis makes a great call and great guy!!

GobbleGitr

Mr. Stowe is a first class guy, was proud to send him a pic of the spring gobbler I took with his hardware last spring!

greentag

you got a good one,I have had one he made me for quite awhile and I love it,It's the easiest trumpet I own to run and the birds love it...I been wanting to get one of those newer fancy ones he has been making lately but just haven't had the extra funds,I'm gonna definitely get another tho when I'm able..Between the trumpet I got from him,my Buice trumpets and a wingbone that ez made,I could go the rest of my life and never need another call,but they are so dang addictive....lol...here lately I have not been able to put that wingbone down.

USMC0331

Yes Sir! I love those wing bones as well. Killed several with a KP wing bone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Chris O

Quote from: greentag on September 12, 2020, 09:16:05 PM
you got a good one,I have had one he made me for quite awhile and I love it,It's the easiest trumpet I own to run and the birds love it...I been wanting to get one of those newer fancy ones he has been making lately but just haven't had the extra funds,I'm gonna definitely get another tho when I'm able..Between the trumpet I got from him,my Buice trumpets and a wingbone that ez made,I could go the rest of my life and never need another call,but they are so dang addictive....lol...here lately I have not been able to put that wingbone down.
You are exactly right you have everything that you will need to get the job done. I am in the same situation. I have plenty of great calls but I always want more. I really like how Lewis plays his trumpets and I really like the one I have from him.

USMC0331

Hope you have a upcoming fantastic season.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk