News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Camouflage

Started by Huckleberry91, August 01, 2020, 12:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

Quote from: ol bob on August 12, 2020, 01:33:42 PM
If you remain still anything will work if you don't nothing will work.
This^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jc69

I like the treebark and bottomland and greenleaf because that's what was popular when I started hunting.  I'm 50 and got into hunting in my late teens and early 20s and I'm still hunting in alot of those same original cloths,  luckily  I still weigh about the same.  I only wash them about once a year or as needed and keep them in a plastic tub with fresh cedar limbs in the bottom of the tub year around  and take my hunting cloths off as soon as I get done hunting and put them back in the  tub so they've held up good.  I regularly have deer under my stand and have never used any of those scent lock type of cloths or ozonics.
  That said, I've been schooled many times by my father in law.  I'll be decked out head to toe in camo, and he'll have on a flannel shirt and blue denim overalls and he'll always get a turkey before I do.

BHMTitan

Quote from: Turkeyman on August 04, 2020, 03:28:41 PM
Quote from: Ozarks Hillbilly on August 01, 2020, 05:41:57 PM
Turkeyman you might take a look at these
https://www.natchezss.com/natchez-exclusive-tru-spec-bdu-pants-original-bottomland-camo-100-cotton.html

Great...I think I'll order a set...haven't been able to find any in the past.

Ordered the pants...coat out of stock but selected to email me when available. Thanks.

Turkeyman - Did you receive them, what did you think of them?  Seem as tough as mil spec?  I have a similar pair from Mossy Oak and they were pretty thin, faded and raveled pretty quickly. 

Turkeyman

Quote from: BHMTitan on September 17, 2020, 11:34:50 AM
Quote from: Turkeyman on August 04, 2020, 03:28:41 PM
Quote from: Ozarks Hillbilly on August 01, 2020, 05:41:57 PM
Turkeyman you might take a look at these
https://www.natchezss.com/natchez-exclusive-tru-spec-bdu-pants-original-bottomland-camo-100-cotton.html

Great...I think I'll order a set...haven't been able to find any in the past.

Ordered the pants...coat out of stock but selected to email me when available. Thanks.

Turkeyman - Did you receive them, what did you think of them?  Seem as tough as mil spec?  I have a similar pair from Mossy Oak and they were pretty thin, faded and raveled pretty quickly.

Yes I received them. The quality I was looking for. Typical Oriental stuff can't compare, IMO. I'll keep an eye out for the matching jacket.