OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: nwtf custom callmakers auction  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: nwtf custom callmakers auction
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2020, 03:02:04 PM »
Overall the auction was a great success, what's funny is no one is thanking Briana Alley for volunteering her time in pulling off this auction .. thank you Briana for all your hard work and donating your time in making this Auction great success.. OVER 17,000 dollars she helped raise with help from all the great call builders ... these are the people we should be thanking...

Offline BigSlam51

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: nwtf custom callmakers auction
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2020, 03:27:34 PM »
Overall the auction was a great success, what's funny is no one is thanking Briana Alley for volunteering her time in pulling off this auction .. thank you Briana for all your hard work and donating your time in making this Auction great success.. OVER 17,000 dollars she helped raise with help from all the great call builders ... these are the people we should be thanking...
I was one of the donors. She did work really hard to put this together and took some awesome photos of our calls. I just wasn't a fan of how it was ran by the company that was used.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk