OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Picked this one up on ebay

Started by callmakerman, August 27, 2020, 09:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmakerman

Grabbed this trumpet off ebay on Sunday morning. I don't think I have ever seen a Lonzo trumpet for sale on any forum or ebay before. Snapped it up quick. Seller wasn't sure of the wood and to tell the truth nether am I. Pretty sure it's ivory for the mouth piece. Nice call that appears like it has never been used.

KYHeadhunter02

That's super nice Bill. I collect Lonzo's calls, if you decide to sell or trade it let me know. You never know what will show up on ebay!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Very nice call. I really love all the different styles/shapes you see in different trumpets.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

callmakerman

Quote from: KYHeadhunter02 on August 27, 2020, 09:15:03 PM
That's super nice Bill. I collect Lonzo's calls, if you decide to sell or trade it let me know. You never know what will show up on ebay!

Very true. I think the guy is selling off his dads calls. Not sure of the reason but he has listed others that are nice.

callmakerman

Quote from: Sir-diealot on August 27, 2020, 09:16:50 PM
Very nice call. I really love all the different styles/shapes you see in different trumpets.
I agree but still like the classic lines. Love Davis yelpers.

Bedge7767

Jim

outdoors

I know he makes a good trumpet , just  not that many
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Hoot 000

Greg Massey

Roanoke River Rambler

Good pickup. Lonzo makes a nice trumpet. I think that his trumpets are very easy for me to draw air.

And there are not many out there.

RRR

callmakerman

Quote from: Roanoke River Rambler on August 29, 2020, 12:22:59 PM
Good pickup. Lonzo makes a nice trumpet. I think that his trumpets are very easy for me to draw air.

And there are not many out there.

RRR
Not sure how many have been made but this one has 37 on the casing.

EZ

KentuckyHeadhunter

He makes a good one.  Posts them on Facebook from time to time. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion