OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

7 letter word game!

Started by NCStrutter, May 18, 2011, 10:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

If he is that hard to get close to, how about getting a hen decoy with a big bruiser tom saddled on her back. This may make Stinky think that he is missing out on the party..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

NCStrutter

I refuse to let Stinky die of old age.  His butt is mine.......eventually!  Not a bad idea about a saddle although I'm not sure about the density of DSD decoys?
"For it is in the Woods, Marshes, and Fields that Retrievers make thier own legends and become our Heroes"

woodwzrd

If you guys are that set on infecting him with lead poison the saddled decoy could be just the enticer you need

Hognutz

It remains to be seen if a saddled hen would work, but I think it is worth a try..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

redarrow

That ol gobbler sounds like a Sexual. pervert on a saddle. :smiley-char092: :z-guntootsmiley: :smiley-char092:

NCStrutter

I took your advice.  I went back to the spot to give the saddled hen decoy a try.  As I was setting her up, there was old Stinky in the edge of woods. He just shook his head and laughed at me. Three putts and he was gone again! Man, we gotta think outside the box on this guy!!!
"For it is in the Woods, Marshes, and Fields that Retrievers make thier own legends and become our Heroes"

redarrow

Maybe you can lure him in with some corn flavored Doritos .

NCStrutter

I'd be too selfish and eat the chips myself.....  besides, baiting is illegal?

OLE RASPY

If i was a betting man then i think there has been a bunch of HUNTERS hunting him this year.

NCStrutter

At first it was more like a hobby trying to kill this bird.  Then it became more like a job.  Now it is more like science dealing with this turd of a turkey! 

redarrow

Sounds like that ol Tom is one smart. Egghead

NCStrutter

I reckon he is.  I wonder what would happen if I dangled a decoy from a tree limb for better movement?

NCStrutter

I think I figured out a way to destroy this wily old bird.  I'm gonna have a human sized costume made that looks like a sweet hen.

MarkJM

you[/b better hope i dont see you walking by my setup, I may be obligated to blast ya
MuellerCustomCalls

OLE RASPY

Quote from: MarkJM on June 20, 2011, 09:35:36 PM
you[/b better hope i dont see you walking by my setup, I may be obligated to blast ya
I dont see a 7 letter thats starts with a (y) here.