OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Looking for someone to Hydro Dip my stock.

Started by 243kid, August 20, 2020, 09:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

243kid

l am looking for the name of a OG member who does hydro dipping. First hand knowledge of the quality of their work would be helpful!

Tom007

Take a look on the general forum under the "getting my gun dipped" thread. There is a lot of info regarding this that may help. Thanks
"Solo hunter"

davisd9

I used Tarjac out of NY. They did the whole gun and did a great job. Hunted the gun this year and it held up. I would not hesitate to use them again.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Old Timer

Quote from: davisd9 on August 21, 2020, 01:45:43 PM
I used Tarjac out of NY. They did the whole gun and did a great job. Hunted the gun this year and it held up. I would not hesitate to use them again.
2nd on the Tarjac. They do fine work.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Old Timer on August 22, 2020, 05:32:06 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on August 21, 2020, 01:45:43 PM
2nd on the Tarjac. They do fine work.
I live about half and hour to fourtyfive minutes from them and have seen a few things they have done in person that looked great and they also have an excellent reputation. On a side note they did a bike for American Chopper at one point in time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_xmrYrC4Gw
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."