OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: O/U Mounting Options | FF III  (Read 2710 times)

Offline falconiii

O/U Mounting Options | FF III
« on: August 09, 2020, 12:57:48 AM »
Does anyone have a red dot mounted on an over/under?  Would like the FFIII with Sumtoy mount on mine but mounted as far back as possible. Does anyone have any experience with this? 

Offline Rem Man

Re: O/U Mounting Options | FF III
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 09:18:11 AM »
  Meadow creek mount, absolutely the best!!!! 

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 09:16:20 AM »
  Meadow creek mount, absolutely the best!!!!

I agree here. If you don’t drill and tap, Meadow Creek mounts are one of the best options for a rib mount.
“Solo hunter”

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 12:02:48 PM »
Drill and Tap it then you get in the meat of the rib.    Alot of ribs are thin and will twist and flex.   
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Offline gotcha

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2020, 07:59:00 PM »
Does anyone have a red dot mounted on an over/under?  Would like the FFIII with Sumtoy mount on mine but mounted as far back as possible. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Did you go forward with the Meadow Creek mount?

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2020, 09:27:39 AM »
Only way to move it back is to go with Our mount or the Burris 336.    Now If you get it out on the barrel and not worried about eye relief you have a few options 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Offline wchadw

• Longbeard
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2020, 09:41:49 AM »

Did you go forward with the Meadow Creek mount?
I tried a rib mount on my Yildiz 20. The vents were too narrow for the mount even several inches out from receiver

Went with Sumtoy. Works great. I have mine a little forward since I use a Trijicon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline falconiii

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 11:25:33 PM »
Yep. Got the Sumtoy mount for my CZ. William’s shipping it to me as I speak. Thanks much for the picture as well. That’s just what I want.

Offline Carolinacrazy25

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2021, 09:57:18 PM »
How much do the Sumtoy rib mounts usually cost?

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2021, 09:29:54 AM »
How much do the Sumtoy rib mounts usually cost?

50 ship