OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lyman dymondwoods

Started by MDTOM84, July 24, 2020, 10:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDTOM84

Mr.Lyman makes some of the best strikers out there and his Rutland dymondwood strikers are at the top of the mountain in my opinion. I love seeing all the different colors. Here are some of my favorites of my Rutland dymondwoods. Post some pictures of your Lyman dymondwoods

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

NeverRoosting

I know every batch of dymondwood is different but I've always thought the green camo has been the hardest and best out of the hundreds of dymondwood strikers I've played.  Some great sticks there!

MDTOM84

Quote from: NeverRoosting on July 24, 2020, 11:07:21 AM
I know every batch of dymondwood is different but I've always thought the green camo has been the hardest and best out of the hundreds of dymondwood strikers I've played.  Some great sticks there!
you are definitely correct about the green camo, it's by far my favorite striker I own

EZ

ChesterCopperpot

When you open a post hoping they're selling what's pictured but it's an admiration post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doublespurs21

here are a coco bolo and osage   dymondwood  strikers from Bill.. i sent him the dymondwood materail that i have ,,,,,,,,,,

Beards and Hooks

Great looking strikers you have there. I don't have any of Bills' diamondwoods but have 12 of his strikers and they are awesome.

MDTOM84

Quote from: doublespurs21 on July 24, 2020, 04:28:08 PM

here are a coco bolo and osage   dymondwood  strikers from Bill.. i sent him the dymondwood materail that i have ,,,,,,,,,,
I like the look of the Osage color

Greg Massey

Fine looking bunch of strikers

bobk

I actually have two more Lyman Diamondwoods. Apparently my son has them.
The  red/green striker on the right is a favorite of mine.

3bailey3

sbe2shooter

Is there any contact for Mr Lyman? Would love to have one of his dymandwoods