turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

O/U Mounting Options | FF III

Started by falconiii, August 09, 2020, 12:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

falconiii

Does anyone have a red dot mounted on an over/under?  Would like the FFIII with Sumtoy mount on mine but mounted as far back as possible. Does anyone have any experience with this? 

Rem Man

Meadow creek mount, absolutely the best!!!! 

Tom007

Quote from: Rem Man on August 09, 2020, 09:18:11 AM
  Meadow creek mount, absolutely the best!!!!

I agree here. If you don't drill and tap, Meadow Creek mounts are one of the best options for a rib mount.
"Solo hunter"

SumToy

Drill and Tap it then you get in the meat of the rib.    Alot of ribs are thin and will twist and flex.   
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

gotcha

Quote from: falconiii on August 09, 2020, 12:57:48 AM
Does anyone have a red dot mounted on an over/under?  Would like the FFIII with Sumtoy mount on mine but mounted as far back as possible. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Did you go forward with the Meadow Creek mount?

SumToy

Only way to move it back is to go with Our mount or the Burris 336.    Now If you get it out on the barrel and not worried about eye relief you have a few options 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

wchadw

Quote from: gotcha on December 30, 2020, 07:59:00 PM
Quote from: falconiii on August 09, 2020, 12:57:48 AM

Did you go forward with the Meadow Creek mount?
I tried a rib mount on my Yildiz 20. The vents were too narrow for the mount even several inches out from receiver

Went with Sumtoy. Works great. I have mine a little forward since I use a Trijicon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

falconiii

Yep. Got the Sumtoy mount for my CZ. William's shipping it to me as I speak. Thanks much for the picture as well. That's just what I want.

Carolinacrazy25

How much do the Sumtoy rib mounts usually cost?

SumToy