OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: North Mountain Gear  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
North Mountain Gear
« on: July 10, 2020, 09:11:11 AM »
Wanted to give feedback on one of our supporters, North Mountain Gear. Great products, I got the Greenleaf Pull over. Fantastic, great quality, and great people to deal with. Thanks for the support......
“Solo hunter”

Offline ChesterCopperpot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
Re: North Mountain Gear
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 10:02:15 AM »
I primarily deer hunt off the ground and I bought one of their Premium Solid Shell leafy suits a couple seasons ago and have loved it. I let a buddy use it this spring who was just getting into hunting and didn’t have any camo. He threw that thing on over his t-shirt and jeans and by god disappeared! They’re making some killer stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline outdoors

• Limbhanger
  • 2015 forum supporter. “Outta’ the Woods”
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 10:26:00 AM »
I'm going to check M out
What size do ya kneed to get a leaf suit
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Offline ChesterCopperpot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2020, 10:34:25 AM »
I'm going to check M out
What size do ya kneed to get a leaf suit

They base their leafy suit sizes off waist size. So Large is 28"-34", X-Large is 34"-38", and XXL is 38"-44". I'm typically a 36" so I've got the XL and it fits great. Elastic waistband and pulls on over multiple layers in late season. My buddy that wore my suit is bigger than me, maybe 40", and that suit fit him fine. I'd say order true to size and if you're on one of the in betweens--say 34" or 38"--size up so you can layer under them. The one I got, the Premium is a solid suit and not breathable. The Guide Series is breathable. Personally I didn't need it breathable for my purposes but that's a consideration. For $60-$70 you really can't beat those full suits.

Offline outdoors

• Limbhanger
  • 2015 forum supporter. “Outta’ the Woods”
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 12:26:03 PM »
I where XL also didn't know if ya had TOGET the next size up too where over your main layers
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field