OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cz 628 or browning bps 28 gauge

Started by Mkeller, May 22, 2020, 07:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mkeller

Looking at buying a 28 gauge for bird and turkey hunting.  Mostly shoot pumps for their reliability.  Was looking at the cz and the Browning.  Would like some opinions if possible.  The only drawbacks I see is the cz is a aluminum frame and the Browning is made on a 20 gauge frame.  Have always wanted a side by side  and have been looking at the cz bobwhite and the sharptail but have heard their patterns can be off quite a bit between barrels.  Thanks in advance.

Mkeller

Ended up ordering the browning bps 28 gauge yesterday morning and then ordered a briley extra full choke for it.  Cant wait to get it and start experimenting with a new set up.

Ranman

Tom007

Quote from: Mkeller on May 26, 2020, 08:02:15 AM
Ended up ordering the browning bps 28 gauge yesterday morning and then ordered a briley extra full choke for it.  Cant wait to get it and start experimenting with a new set up.

Wow, can't wait to see it. I just finished my Browning Sweet 16 turkey set-up. I too, had Briley make a .600 Turkey choke tube. Mossy Oak Bottomland camo skin, and the Burris Fast Fire Red dot. Will post target pics when weather cools down. Good luck with your 28....post some pics.....
"Solo hunter"